Changes in Version 220.127.116.110:
— What’s New —
– Now Zoom In/Out of Webpages
– Updated Browser and Layouts
– Upgrade Webbrowser
– Better Support for High DPI Monitors
– Many Bug Fixes
1) Regular users: Upgrade to the new fBX V 18.104.22.1680 by simply hitting upgrade fBX in the bot menu.
If issues look here at troubleshooting page.
2) First time/new users ONLY: Get the first install version here:
3) Users with very old versions: If you have an older fBX version than 22.214.171.1240 use first install file and install it over your version (do not uninstall old before) or go to this page to upgrade your version 126.96.36.199
PS: If your bot does NOT open after you update, most likely the updater did not detect Visual C++ 2013 properly, don’t worry though. Just download and run this file http://updates.facebot.org/radical3/vcredist_x86_2013.exe and then your bot should work just fine.